Who is our Support Function team?
At Pennine Lodge we believe that the very best care begins with the very best people. Our support function team members are as passionate, committed and experienced as those in our care teams. Everyone is part of the Towerview Care family. We all work to the very best of our ability to ensure our home operates smoothly and efficiently. Our Support Function team consists of Administration, Kitchen, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Laundry and IT teams.
The Administration Team is responsible for:
- Minute taking and recording of meetings.
- Wage preparation.
- Ordering supplies.
- Requesting personal allowances.
The Housekeeping Team is responsible for:
- Ensuring that the home is clean and tidy – adhering to COSHH guidelines.
- Completing order sheets for cleaning product orders.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Ensuring effective communication with our care teams.
The Laundry Team is responsible for:
- Ensuring that all laundry is washed, dried and ironed daily.
- Regular bed linen changes.
(This service is provided under the Housekeeping function.)
The Kitchen Team is responsible for:
- Preparation and delivery of meals to the homes four times per day (based on menu choices made by our ladies and gentlemen).
- Providing dietary specific meals – i.e. gluten free, diabetic, soft and blended meals.
- Upholding kitchen cleanliness at all times.
- Recording of fridge, freezer and food temperatures.
- Laying tables for meals.
- Serving meals at mealtimes.
- Providing snacks throughout the day.
- Monitoring and recording of waste.
The Maintenance Team is responsible for:
- Weekly fire testing.
- Completing maintenance tasks.
- Upkeep of the grounds outside the home.
- Ensuring Legionella testing is carried out and monitoring the compliant areas of the estate.
The IT Team is outsourced.
It installs and maintains the IT functionality of the homes, takes care of our cyber security, and ensures we are GDPR compliant.